1. Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
e.g. "Beautiful poetry"
Synonyms attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing
2. Of a very high standard; excellent
e.g. "She spoke in beautiful English
1. A material thing that can be seen and touched
e.g. "He was dragging a large object"
Synonyms athing, article, piece, device, gadget, entity, body
2. A person or thing to which a specified action or feeling is directed
e.g. "The disease became the object of investigation"
Synonyms: target, butt, focus, recipient, victim
1. A memory or memories shared or recollected by a group, as acommunity or culture.
2. Any collection of memories passed from one generation to the next.
The iPod Mini is a digital audio player that was designed and marketed by Apple Inc. While it was sold, it was the midrange model in Apple's iPod product line. It was announced on January 6, 2004 and released on February 20 of the same year. A second generation version was announced on February 23, 2005 and released immediately. While it was in production, it was one of the most popular electronic products on the market, with consumers often unable to find a retailer with the product in stock. The iPod Mini was discontinued on September 7, 2005 and was replaced by the iPod Nano
The iPod mini was available in 5 colors: gray, blue, gold, purple and green.
Presentation of the artwork
Lamda on Dibond - aluminium frame on back
80 x 60 cm
Limited edition of maximum 10 prints
Signed by artist and with certificate on back of artwork